Estabrook's is Now Open
Estabrook's is now open daily from 9am to 5pm in Yarmouth. Please review the following rules before visiting. Thank you for your cooperation.
We're instituting the following safety measures for the security of our staff and customers:
- All customers and staff are required to practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart at all times.
- Face coverings will be required for staff and customers at all times.
- Parties will be limited to 2 people. We also suggest leaving children and pets at home during this time. Face coverings are required for any children over the age of 2.
- There will be no limit on outdoor shopping. There will be a limit of 40 people inside the retail store at one time. Outdoor checkout options will be available.
- Once the parking lot is full, no additional cars will be allowed to enter or queue up.
- We will not be accepting cash or check transactions at this time. Credit cards, gift cards and touchless methods of payment (i.e. Apple Pay) will be accepted.
- We're providing added protection at our checkout areas and implementing enhanced disinfecting policies for surfaces and carts. We're also asking that customers provide at least 6 feet of space between each other when in line.
- Restrooms will be reserved for staff only.
- Our operating hours will be 9am to 5pm each day in Yarmouth and Kennebunk.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we move forward.
Please understand that we won't be able to provide you with the level of service you've come to expect from Estabrook's due to these safety measures. We'd also like to encourage you to shop with purpose when visiting our stores by making a shopping list in advance when possible and completing your shopping in a timely manner so that we can serve our customers in an efficient manner.
We're excited to see you again and look forward to continuing to provide you with the same high quality plants and gardening products you've come to rely on from Estabrook's for more than three generations.
-- The Estabrook Family and Staff